Tape in hair extensions
Tape in hair extensions are a significant leap forward in hair extension application – a full head of tape hair can be applied in under 30 minutes. Tape extensions leave the experiences of messy glue and painful wefts behind. Providing a hair extensions system so easy, quick and efficient to apply, it has fast become the hair extension product of choice for both consumer and hair stylists worldwide.
- The extensions last about 4 to 6 weeks, and REUSABLE up to 2 times
- Quick application
- It blends in perfectly!
- Does not damage hair
- Clearly not for everyone! High maintenance
- You have to be very careful about the products you use and how you treat your hair
- You have to learn where they are and adjust your hair routine accordingly. But it is still more of a pain to wash your hair than without extensions.
Caring for your extensions:
- Wait 48 hours before washing your hair
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo
- Do not put alcohol (i.e. hairspray, volumizing spray, dry shampoo) or oils (i.e. conditioner, frizz serums) anywhere near the adhesive strips
- Be careful when you are brushing your hair. Use a soft-bristle brush
Tape Hair 16"
From (Excl*. VAT): R1,335
Tape Hair 20"
From (Excl*. VAT): R1,765